Chinese medicine is an ancient healing art that originated in China over 5,000 years ago which has been used to prevent and treat diseases, and alternative medicine. Traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) includes acupuncture, cupping, electro-stimulation, heat therapy and auricular therapy, and natural Chinese herbs therapies.
Acupuncture is one of components of TCM that is based on the “Qi” that circulates through twenty lines known as meridians on the body. Each meridian is connected with a different organ system. Acupuncturists insert very fine disposable use needles into specified points along meridian lines.
Our acupuncturist provides treatment and relief for:
● GYN diseases, infertility
● Weight loss
● Auto-immune system disorders
● Stroke rehabilitation
● Gastrointestinal disorders
● low energy and fatigue
● Stress, depression and anxiety, and insomnia
● Cosmetic facial acupuncture
● Pain management and sport injuries
● Reducing side effects of chemo and radiation
To schedule call (919) 473-6002 or